Your career with us
We value the members of our team and show this by offering extremely competitive renumeration and benefits.
We understand that doing a good job and achieving ones full potential is a reward in itself, however we also respect talent and commitment with a highly competitive salary and rewards package that matches your achievements as you progress through your career.
More information can be obtained during our interview process, but rest assured that we look after the people who look after us. So far this year we have spent over £100,000 on rewarding exceptional performance and exceeding targets.
iLancashire is a Disability Confident Committed employer (DCC).As a DCC, we are fully committed to the following:
- ensuring our recruitment process is accessible as well as inclusive
- promoting and communicating current job vacancies
- offering interviews to people with disabilities as well as able-bodied persons
- anticipating and providing suitable adjustments and facilities as required
- supporting any existing employee who acquires a long-term health condition or disability, so that they are able to continue working
- at least one job role that will make a difference for people who have a disability
To see our Disability Confident Committed certificate, click here.